Given the tough economy and the fact that she is almost 4, it is time for Julianna to start working on building her professional career. This process starts with a solid resume. Some information has been redacted to protect her competitive advantage related with starting “so early”.
JuliannaAge: Almost 4
Email address: Have your people call my people.
Paint. Eat Mac & Cheese. Play with all my dolls over there. Read my books. Go to school. Have swimming. Go to gymnastics. Do ballet.
Toddler 1 class at school where I learned the various colors of the rainbow as well as shapes like “square” and “circle”. Toddler 2 class at school where I learned more advanced colors like “fuscia” and tricky shapes like hexagons. Pre-School 1 where I got crazy and learned things like yellow+blue=green and the Pythagorean Theorem.
Expected matriculation: Spring 2013*.
* Planning to attend Mossy League Kindergarten Program
- Responsible for crawling
- Worked with family to eat solid food
- Cared for pacifier “lovey” device
- Befriended Minnie Mouse doll that remains a part of family to this day
- Attended gymnastics class where the successfully stood on 1 foot for 3 seconds.
- Learned how to use fork.
- Responsible for use of complex communication tool: English.
- Leads team of 2 people in play time.
- Raise hand frequently to ask questions
- Responsible for sitting on toilet and going to potty all by self
- Try food before throwing on floor
- Clean up toys after self.
Hello Kitty guitar rocker. Climbing up to top of slide. Sliding down. Microsoft Office. Forward rolls. Reading books. Writing own name. Feeding self. Mad Nunchuk skills. Loving sister.
Available upon request.